Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Olaf....let it go

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday! I'm late in posting, but at least I didn't forget like I did yesterday. It has been quite chilly here in Rochester so far this week, we have a couple more days of it & then it warms up a bit to the 40-50s range. Unlike Buffalo, we haven't had the snow to go with the coldness although ours may come tonight-tomorrow morning. Glad I have nothing planned this week & can stay indoors.
     Today is a punch art card that we got to do at Kerri's latest class. I surprised myself that I knew the characters name because I haven't seen the movie yet. I think me & my hubby are probably the only ones who haven't, but I have one up on my hubby I at least know the famous song from the movie.
     Kerri said there is a video on how to make Olaf, so I went & searched it out for you in case anyone wants to make their own Olaf, click HERE to go to the video. All I know is the head is made out of the gift bow die & then various other circles. I haven't watched the video, but instead of cutting out Olaf's hair & arms at the class I ended up using the retired snowflake punch.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Ink/Markers: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer , Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa DSP (retired)
Other: Gift Bow Die, Snowflake Punch (retired), various Circle punches
Technique: Punch Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!