Wednesday, September 17, 2014

VC Rocks 2014 6x6 recipe swap

Hello stampers,
     Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, too much to do & not enough time to do it. Just when I think I'll sit down & create I get drawn into the online world of Pinterest & stamping blogs. So I haven't created much at this point, but I do have one last swap to show you from this season's VC Rocks.
     With this swap we had to make a 6x6 scrapbook page and add a recipe. One of our rockers mentioned to the group after we got them back, was there seemed to be a theme "desserts & drinks." Guess we know what stampers enjoy most, huh?
   
Jane Starr

 June Reister

Melissa Isgett 


Melissa Isgett

Debbie Peterson

      Our hostess Melissa, also included this great card with my swap. I think she must have read one of my emails about my dilemma with the Gorgeous Grunge set.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!