Thursday, September 4, 2014

SFF090514 Fall Fest

Hello stampers,
     I had a bit of news this week, I was asked to be on a Design Team. WOW, I was shocked as I've never done anything like this before. So every Friday I will be showcasing a card made from that week's Sketchy Frenzy Friday sketch. How cool is that?
     Today, I'll be showcasing my first card with this team using this sketch designed by Patrice Herrera.

     And here is the card I made from this sketch. I used the brand new set Fall Fest from the Holiday catalog with some fall type colors. The leaf background I thought was too dark to stamp on directly so I stamped off once before stamping onto the background

  Now, head on over to our SFF Blog and check out what the other designers did.  Don't forget to submit your own card for this sketch, we would LOVE to see it.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Fall Fest, And Many More
Ink/Markers: Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke
Other: 1 3/4" & 2" Circle punches, Banner punch, Woodgrain TIEF

2 comments:

  1. Great Card Terri, Love the background that you created with this set. The colors are warm and colorful. The pumpkin is a perfect focal image also. Welcome to the design team, looking forward to seeing many more beautiful cards to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Terri....I may have to get that Fall Fest stamp set. Too cute. So glad you are doing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!