Monday, August 25, 2014

Long Stemmed RAK

Hello stampers,
     I have a two wonderful RAKs I received from Carol Read sometime last week that I wanted to share. One is using the retired Long Stemmed set that I haven't used in oh so long. May have to pull it out & produce some cards using it myself. The second one I'm not too sure of but love it all the same. I'm not sure what embossing folder Carol used on the first card, but I have to remember to ask her.
   
     This card was actually a RAK from both Carol & her virtual VC hotel roomie, from the looks of it they were quite busy RAKing all the rooms. The ribbon is not SU! but I do love it.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!