Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Celebrate Monstermaniacs

Hello stampers,
     So this past Saturday, VC Rocks put on our very first Virtual Stamp Day (VSD) with challenges every 2 hours. From all the feedback we got sounds like we have a winner to do again next year.
     Today's card is from one of the challenges which was to CASE a card sketch from the main catalog or mini catalog exactly changing only the stamp set or color used. I chose to change the stamp set, I'm not sure what I was thinking tho mixing those colors with the Monstermaniacs set, but I guess it turned out pretty well. I used Endless Birthday Wishes for the words & because the set is photopolymer you can shape it just a bit, thus I was able to go around in a circle around the monster.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Monstermaniacs (retired), Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink/Markers: Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Hello Honey, Night & Day DSP (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!