Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TBT challenge

Hello stampers,
     I posted a challenge on VC Rocks last week, to make a card using the oldest retired set you had in your collection. While this isn't the "oldest" set I have still unpacking & someone else used what I think is my oldest set I decided to use a card with DD Branch, which was dated 1997 on the actual case. Now before you ask if I've kept all my sets, I would say no since the very first set I ever bought was actually a foam set. I've kept the sets I thought I would use again, but I must admit I haven't used them as much as I thought I would so thus the reason for my personal blog challenge of using all of the sets I have at least once but hopefully more than that. So I hope you don't mind reminiscing 1 day a week or at least I'm going to try to at least so I can get some use out of the older sets.
     You may not be able to tell from the photo but I used my sponge daubers to sponge the colors onto the apples & the leaves. I have these beautiful Empire apples in my fridge & I was trying to duplicate the colors on them.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: DD Branch (retired)
Ink/Markers: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip (retired), Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip (retired)
Other: Woodgrain TIEF, Window Frame Collection Framelits, Sponge DaubersTechnique: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!