Thursday, July 17, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Wish Big

Hello stampers,
     Happy Friday, everyone! As you may or may not know Stampin' Up! is having its annual convention for the next few days. Today some exciting supplies/stamps were shown from the Holiday Catalog that will be coming out August 28th. I think I may be in some trouble.
     Today's project comes from the August Paper Pumpkin kit that I got in the mail yesterday. This kit has enough supplies to make 6 boxes & cards, with plenty of supplies left over & a poly set that you can reuse just like the other kits. Don't mind my bows, couldn't tie one for the life of me even after several tries.
     Enjoy the rest of the day as I drool over the live feed & other surprises coming out of convention today! Hoping to share the swaps that were returned to me next week. Lots of ideas to make more cards, love it!


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Wish Big
Ink/Markers: Blackberry Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!