Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Frame Fun

Hello stampers,
     Today's project was the last of the 3 that we did & I absolutely love it. We had 2 choices of stamps to use Lovely as a Tree or Leaves of a Tree which is a retired single stamp. I fell in love with the latter, of course as it was the harder of the 2 to do. The bottom 2 trees were done by inking with Crumb Cake, stamping off once & then using a q-tip to wipe off the ink. After that we used markers to color the leaves & truck. The top tree I did the longer way by using all markers, no Crumb Cake. This project took a little time to do, but I absolutely love the depiction of the seasons (the top tree represents spring & summer).


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Leaves of a Tree
Ink/Markers: Crumb Cake, various marker colors
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!