Sunday, June 1, 2014

Paper Pumpkin's Hey There

Hello stampers,
     Are you excited for today? What you don't know what today is? Well, it is the first day you can order from the new catalog starting at noon MST. Which means you only have 2 more days left to get anything that hasn't sold out from the retired catalog. Better get a move on!
     Have you tried the Paper Pumpkin kits? I know I'm late to the game, but I finally decided to get in on the action & try it out. I've received 2 kits thus far, although the first one was the welcome kit that everybody used to get, so not sure that counts but I'm showing it anyway for anyone who has been in a cave like I was.
     These kits are pretty cool so far, basically an entire kit with stamps, ink, paper & embellishments at least to make 4 cards, although I hear they are not all geared to card makers, so we will see.  Great for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of time or maybe doesn't want to spend a lot of money up front until she knows it will be something she likes. Although who wouldn't like stamping? Now doesn't this card look easy to make?
 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Hey There
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray

Other: Kit comes with cardstock, printed DSP, die cut stickers & buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!