Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Father's Day Ties

Hello stampers,
     Today I went off the grid & used a product that isn't Stampin' Up!! Yes, I know I must have lost my mind, but a friend told me about a local (well sort of) stamp store & I had to go check out what they had. I really do try to use 100% Stampin' Up! however when it comes to dies I just can't help myself. So today's card was CASE'd from the video I found, besides the die everything else is Stampin' Up!


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Look Up To Father
Ink/Markers: Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Soft Suede DSP (retired)
Other: MFT Suit & Tie Die-namics
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!