Thursday, May 22, 2014

VC Rocks RAKs

Hello stampers,
     Today I'm going to share 2 cards that I've received as RAKs from the VC Rocks yahoo group. Haven't heard of that group before? Well, this group has been around for 14 years & is a place to gather VIRTUALLY from May until late August. We are currently taking new members until the end of this month. We do blog hops & plenty of swaps, which I'm sure you'll be seeing on my blog soon enough. This group isn't for the faint of heart tho, because we generate TONS of email in those few months. If you are interested, head on over HERE to sign up & make sure to fill out the survey that is sent to you so that you can be approved quickly.
     The first card is from Debbie Peterson, she sent me a card that uses both the Mixed Bunch set & the retiring My Friend set. May have to CASE this for a swap in the near future.

     The next card is from Robin Messenheimer, I'm not sure exactly which set she used but I love the idea, I may have to CASE it in the future.
    In fact, stay tuned this weekend, VC Rocks is having their 1st blog hop of the season starting tomorrow, head HERE then & if you are really up for a challenge Operation Write Home (OWH) is also having their Memorial Day Blog hop, I believe you can head HERE to see it. Remember both of these don't start until tomorrow, but you should be able to follow the links on those pages after the fact if you miss them.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!