Thursday, May 1, 2014

Six-Sided sampler fun

Hello stampers,
     Hoping this finds you all safe & sound as that nasty storm continues to move east.
     Today's card is from a set that I got, but haven't used yet which is Six-Sided Sampler. I really like this set along with the punch. I think lots of things can be done with it, I just got to get in there & use it. Hope you like it too.
    
 
 

 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Six-Sided Sampler, Whimsical Words (retired)
Ink/Markers:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Rhinestones, hexagon punch, bitty butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!