Monday, May 12, 2014

Petite Petals

Hello stampers,
     So today's card is another Mother's Day card, I guess I should have looked at all the cards I had to make before doing a change-a-roo, but that's ok cuz my mom liked the card she got.This card uses the Petite Petals, a set I wasn't too thrilled with when I first saw it in the mini, but it has grown on me & I've liked what I've seen in the sample department. I especially like the colors used to make this card, seems very Victorian & elegant. I hope you like it too!

 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Petite Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink/Markers: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Other: Victoria crochet trim, Petite Petals punch
Technique:Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!