Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to my friend

Hello stampers,
     Today is my friends birthday with the same name except she spells her name with a "Y".  And maybe, just maybe I wanted to continue my birthday a little longer as I wait for my birthday gifts from Stampin' Up! to be delivered today.
     In the meantime, I'll showcase this card that uses a set bundle from the Occasions Catalog that will end in June. We're going to have to wait & see if this set is in the new catty. But why wouldn't it be when it had its own punch to go with it, right?





 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Petite Petals, Create a Cupcake
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Other: Petite Petals punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!