Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodbye, Betsy's Blossoms

Hello stampers,
      Alright, I must admit I have this set but I'm not really sure why, I know I must have seen samples that made me decide to buy it just haven't done anything with it besides put it together. But I really like this idea for a card which was done in this months class at Kerri's, along with the colors used. I can see myself CASE'ing this card a few more times & with this sketch it can be turned vertical just as easy. Hey, I may even go wild & try figuring out other color combos that may look just as good.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Ink/Markers: Primrose Petals, Slate Gray, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Other:Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Framed Tulips TIEF, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges
Technique: Dry Embossing, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!