Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blessed Easter

Hello stampers,
      So I had to wait until today to show off this card as my mother reads my blog, or at least I hope she does. Anyways, this was one of the cards I missed making at Kerri's monthly classes, using the Blessed Easter set from the Occasions Catalog. It was meant to be an Easter card, but I decided to change it to a Mother's Day card & send it out to my mommy for her special day.
     


 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Blessed Easter, Delightful Dozen
Ink/Markers: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Other: Circles Collection frame-lits, Banner frame-lits, Decorative Dots TIEF
Technique: Dry Embossing, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!