Friday, November 15, 2013

O Holy Night

Hello stampers,
     I'm coming back very slowly. Still have lots to do in the stamp room, to get it up & running, so for the time being I've found boxes of stuff that I need & moved to the breakfast table.
     At the beginning of November I had the pleasure of going to another demo's stamp-a-stack & had great fun. Along with meeting a lot of new stamping friends, hoping to be able to stamp with them again. Thanks Kerri for letting me come & have some fun.
     At the stamp-a-stack we did 3 each of 5 different styles of Christmas cards, all great ideas that are pretty easy to do, so I'll be sharing over the next few days while I'm away. Hopefully it will give me enough time to come back & create more, since it is the perfect time to do Christmas cards in hopes that I get them all mailed off with plenty of time to spare.
     The 1st card I'm going to share with you is using the O Holy Night stamp set, that is in the holiday catalog. I really love this card & it could easily be turned into the chalkboard technique.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: O Holy Night
Ink/Markers: Versamark, Whisper White
Paper: Real Red, Gumball Green, Basic Black
Other: Chevron embossing folder, Whisper White embossing powder, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Top Note Bigz
Technique: Wet & Dry Embossing, Die Cutting, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!