Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday RAK!

Hello stampers!
     I've been meaning to get this up but this has been my 1st chance of getting everything together to do it. I got this lovely birthday RAK (Random Act of Kindness) for my birthday the beginning of the month. I love it, & yes the flower is actually cross-stitched. This is a kit that is in the current mini catalog that is good until the end of May. Thank you Jane Starr for sending this to me & putting a smile on my face for my birthday. (Sorry I think my cats liked it too as per the bend in the card, at least it doesn't have teeth marks)



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sweet Threads Bundle
Ink/Markers: Lucky Limeade
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Other: Lucky Limeade & Primrose Petals embroidery floss, Basic Rhinestones
Technique: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!