Thursday, April 25, 2013

Up, Up & Away Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Sorry I didn't get around to making a card yesterday, I was too busy getting frustrated at a company for their poor customer service. Can you believe that it has been 73 days I've been trying to get something fixed & I haven't heard anything from them? I mean I finally had a phone call on day 54, but that was only because I left negative feedback on their website, not that it has done me any good because my problem hasn't been fixed. And to top it off they can't understand why I'm frustrated, REALLY? I know I really need to move on, but it is the principle of things, you spend money on them & expect them to work & if they don't a refund would be so nice, instead all I get is we will extend your service. That does me well when I still don't have a product that works!
     Sorry, enough rambling let's move on to things that make me happy! STAMPS! Yeah, so yesterday was packed, Stampin' Up! released the retired list of stamps & accessories & the sneak peek  for demos to order things early. Retired items ordered.....CHECK! Sneak peek items ordered.....CHECK! Browsed new catalog online.....CHECK! Now, if only Monday & May 31st would get here already! Patience is a virtue I do not have.
     Today, we say good-bye to Up, Up & Away! It's one of my newer sets that I just haven't had a lot of time to play with. Story of my life about this time of the year I have a 50/50 shot of choosing something that will be retired. I was going to try to do a card with all retired stuff, but 1 idea led to another & then I forgot I was supposed to use retired stuff. I like how the background turned out, all I did was sponge craft white into the clouds in order to leave a blue sky. Didn't know exactly how to put the saying on, so I went with this. Hope you like it!



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Up, Up & Away
Ink/Markers: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Craft White
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Other: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!