Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hello Stampers,
     No joke here, its really me! Well, I guess the real joke is I actually have a post! Oh my has it been a long time since I last did anything stamping related, besides straighten up my stamp room for the purpose of showing my home to potential buyers. Still no bites on that & so my room goes unused most days. Except for tonight, I had an inkling of an idea after seeing a card in Card Creations Vol. 11 magazine, I thought hey I could do that card using Stampin' Up! sets. Too bad I didn't see this card earlier I could have made it for my dad's birthday last week, but what the heck he can have an online card as well. Happy Birthday again Dad!!!
     Now how many of you are like me & hoard a lot of supplies thinking you will use them one day? I can finally say that I have been able to use a button albeit a retired one on a card. I know a high five & a pat on the back for me, 1 little ole button out of how many others I still have, but it is a step in the right direction.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Delightful Dozen, Petite Pairs, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired), On Your Birthday (retired)
Ink/Markers: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo
Other: Island Indigo bakers twine, Old Olive (passes for Lucky Limeade due to age) button (retired)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!