Friday, April 19, 2013

Golf, anyone?

Hello stampers!
     Happy Friday to you! Today the non profit organization I volunteer for is having their 4th annual golf tournament which is our only fundraiser for the year to be able to send care packages to the troops. I sent this card out to a few of our wounded warriors in our area as an invitation. I took the idea from several people, but mainly from First Hand Emotion's blog I really liked her hills, sand & water but decided it was a bit of a hassle so I only got 2 hills done in my card. Maybe if I had planned better, but procrastination is my middle name, go figure! However, I did accomplish one thing, I finally used MDS, granted it was for the inside of the card, but I can officially say I used it. Now I just need more lessons on actual cardmaking, because some of the stuff I have tried making haven't come out well at all, maybe one of these days I will get the hang of it, but for now I'm ok with using it for inside wording.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Up, Up & Away, Pennant Parade, Brushstroke Alphabet numbers (retired)
Ink/Markers: Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, US Whisper White
Other: Petite Pennants Builder punch, Lg. Oval punch
Technique: Punch Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!