Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whale you be mine?

Hello stampers!

Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours!

     Well nothing like the last minute to get a card done! I have so many love type sets I didn't know what to do or which set to use. But the new Oh Whale set from the Spring mini was sitting on my desk & I noticed it had a little Valentine saying so I went with it. I'm sure some of you will ask what I was thinking with the colors I chose, to tell you the truth I wasn't thinking I made the whales first & then tried working around it, I don't think they look too bad, but that is just me & my sleepy self talking. What do you think?

     
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Oh Whale
Ink/Markers: Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Blue, Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Other: Cloudy Day embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Happy Whale clearlits, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!