Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve....

     I'm so sorry that I have been a rotten blog host these last few months. I've really had no inkling to stamp...GASP!!!! I know how dare a stamper say that, but in my case it is true. I had to force myself to finish up my Christmas cards a week before Christmas & get them in the mail. I was able to get 12 done in late September, but ran out of steam after that, I am a natural born procrastinator when it comes to my stamping but I have never been this late. I really hope to do better, but it is very hard to stamp & not be messy (at least in my case) but with our house up for sale I've had to keep my room extremely clean. BOO HISS!
     This is the first year that I can think of that I have done all my cards basically the same, except for the 12 cards I did in September I did the rest exactly the same. I usually get bored making more than about 10 of the same card but I guess since I was in a crunch this was the easiest way to go especially since I picked a very easy card to make.
     For my card I CASE'd Daniela Sucker from Germany, however I did make a few changes making mine more of a woodsy cabin feel versus her more Victorian look. I hope you like!
      My wishes to all.....Have a very Merry & Safe Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Watercolor Wishes, Heart of Christmas
Ink/Markers: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla,Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Other: Woodgrain embossing folder
Technique: dry embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!