Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Belated World Card Making Day!

     I'm sorry for the lack of posts these last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride. My husband was offered a promotion, the downside to this is we will have to move. After hashing out the pros & cons for a few days, of which my list had more cons, my husband gleefully went to bed knowing he would be able to tell his boss that he would accept the promotion. How can I deny him his step up the ladder? So the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of cleaning, fixing minor things, meeting a realtor, filling out paperwork, preparing the house for selling & now waiting for the house to go on the market. So you might be wondering where this blog & I are moving to? Wonder no more, I will trade in the HOT & HUMID weather of Houston for the COLD, COLD winters & supposedly the other 3 seasons of Rochester, NY.
     Needless, to say my stamping has suffered up until now. My dear hubby took me to the "A" store & I ended up buying contraband rubber for some easy cards for the troops. Can't understand why these were so easy to CASE versus SU! cards but hey, a card is a card & I'm happy to have made a few things today. Let's hope the feeling sticks around for a bit I still have Christmas cards to make for me before it is too late.
     Today, I got to do 3 projects/card in between trying to figure out why my pc is acting so strange. I thought I fixed the sound then internet disappeared, fixed that now I am back to no sound. Thus the reason my post is so late.

~Enjoy

Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink/Markers: Soft Suede, VersaMark
Paper: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Other: Winter Trees (Hero Arts), White embossing powder, Bitty Banner Framelits, Word Window Punch
Technique: Wet embossing

Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Other: Sizzix Poinsettia Frame w/Peace embossing folder
Technique: Dry embossing

Candy Bag Make n Take at Archivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!