Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stippled Blossoms

Hello stampers!
     I hope you have had a wonderful weekend & are ready to start the new week. I am sorry that I haven't been areound much I have been in a stamping slump for awhile now & just can't seem to shake it.. I really had to force myself to make the card I did in July. I hope things start looking up in some areas & other areas I wish would hurry up & be finished already so we can forget about them & move on.
    The one constant I usually have to stamp is with friends once a month, but I have been unable to do that for a couple of months now. But today, I got to join them, stamp a little, laugh a little, but most all enjoy what I got to stamp & do. I hope that continues so that I may get my mojo back & start to enjoy to stamp again.
     Today I got to make a card with a technique I have yet to try, seen it done many times & was even taught how to do it on VC Rocks, but I only took notes. After today I may have to use the Faux Silk more often, I kinda like the look.



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Stippled Blossoms
Ink/Markers: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red
Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink
Other: Tissue Paper, Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon (retired)
Technique: Faux Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!