Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day pt. 2

Hello stampers,
     I hope the start of your week is off to a good start. Gotta think positive thoughts it is Monday after all!
     So here is a card that was inspired by Barbara Mann, of course I had to tweak it just a bit for just one kid, so I decided to make it look more like an old-fashioned wall.
     Sorry the picture is a little dark, I wanted to be able to show the bottom part of the card which is where I dry embossed it to look more like wainscoting & chair rail below the teahouse wallpaper.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Forever Young, Something to Celebrate-inside (retired), Teahouse (retired)

Ink/Markers: Basic Black, Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Other: Clearlits Scallop Rectangle, white embossing powder
Technique: wet embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!