Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daisy Welcome Wreath

Hello stampers,
     I hope your weekend was beautiful. I had a busy weekend, Saturday my husband & I volunteered for Cypress Cares & with the help of many we were able to package almost 300 care packages for the troops overseas. Boy were we hopping this time around, but it was a day of fun & friends! Sunday was Maria's class day & of course today's project is what we made.
     I love how the wreath turned out I may have to go get me some of these wood circles & make more for other times of the year, I'm sure my husband won't mind!!!!


    

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink/Markers: So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi DSP
Other: Daisies #2 (retired), Beautiful Butterflies, Bold Brights buttons, White Satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!