Monday, September 5, 2011

Challenge #3- My Reveal

     Hello stampers! I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day holiday! We didn't do much here except our regular weekend running around & then of course I had to try to finish this challenge.
     This week's challenge was for Frances & I to make 1/2 a card sampler that she could use in future classes if she so chooses ( I do them for fun as I am only a hobby demo.) out of the Easy Events set. I had to use the top 4 stamps located on pg 57 of the catalog while she got the bottom 4. So here are my 4 cards without further ado.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Easy Events
Card #1
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Just Add Cake DSP, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride
Other: Perfect Pennants die, Dazzling Details (Holiday mini), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Cupcake Builder punch
Card #2
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, White Signo Gel Pen
Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Other: Scallop Circle #2 die, Circle Scissor Plus, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Scallop Edge Border punch
Card #3
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink DSP, Rich Razzleberry DSP
Other: Rich Razzleberry brad
Technique: Sponging
Card #4
Ink/Markers: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade,Marina Mist, So Saffron
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Other: Designer Frames embossing folder set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!