Sunday, November 14, 2010

New calendar

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by we have less then 50 days left of 2010. How did this happen? Where did the time go? I demand a review (can you tell it's been a football weekend?) LOL! I guess all this really means it I better get my behind in gear & stamp me out some cards for Thanksgiving & Christmas, any helpers out there? I didn't think so since I'm sure all of you are trying to do the same thing.

Anyways, today's project is from Maria's monthly stamp club meeting, which was to make a 2011 calendar. However now I have to bribe Maria into getting me some more of these wooden stands. Oh Maria........




All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!