Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lovely Father's Day

So here is the post that probably confused you last week when I had a Father's Day title yet I showed a Christmas card instead. I promise I have the right title & card for todays post. I did this card for a masculine swap awhile back. Yes I'm cheating again today because after yesterday's drama of my male cat trying to take a chunk out of my arm for no apparent reason I just haven't stamped.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless specified
Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Park Avenue Patterns (retired)
Ink/Markers: Garden Green, Night of Navy
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Other: Word Window punch, Modern Label Punch, EK Success 1" square punch, silver eyelets


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!