Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lovely As A Tree

Hey everybody,
I hope you are all enjoying your last day of the weekend, I know I'm saying "BOO" too! Especially since I have an early morning PT session & then have to go to work, so this is the reason why this post is early, I need to try to go to bed really soon so I won't be to grumpy for work!

I am using this week's Curtain Call color challenge, almost the same colors I used earlier this week but the green is different & we added another color, but at least I changed the stamp set. LOL! I also used something on this card that is brand new to me  but I have seen many of you using it so I had to go to the store & buy some. It's Flower Soft, I'm not quite sure I like it quite yet, or this tree I made with it but my DH likes it. So if any of you have used it before please send me some tips. The lady at the store said there were templates & how-to's on their website but I haven't found them yet.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Sets: Lovely As A Tree
Inks/Markers: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Paper: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Other: Flower Soft Autumn, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. The flower soft really brings this tree to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card. Nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri...your fall card is beautiful!!! I love this tree image too...and I'm so glad I held on to this Set too :)!!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great fall creation! thanks for playing the curtain call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Flower Soft really brings texture and dimension to this beautiful tree. I love the leaf stamping on the bg panels, too! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!