Friday, October 8, 2010

JUGS 53 Challenge & Tree Trimmings

Oops! Sorry I thought this posted yesterday must have hit saved instead of post.

Yeah, my mojo came back, guess I just needed some sleep or something! Although waking up with another migraine this morning wasn't fun, at least this time the medicine worked & got rid of it by the time my alarm went off. Anyways, got everything I needed to do today done & spent some more time trying to figure out a card today for you, since I told you I would post something later. So I found a sketch challenge on Just Us Girls & decided this was the card I was going to make & that is exactly what I did.


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoy your day!

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Tree Trimmings
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP
Other: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!