Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Pizazz

Hey everybody, I can't believe I've been MIA for almost a week. My intention was to take the weekend off, go to Maria's class on Sunday & then have a great project to post, but I missed Maria's class :( & then my work week started & for some reason I am totally exhausted & have no idea why. So today I'm going to cheat & post a card that I made awhile back but never posted here & if my brain doesn't start thinking of some new ideas I may have to cheat for a few more days as well, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

All  supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified!
Sets: Petal Pizazz, Park Avenue Patterns (retired)
Ink/Markers: So Saffran, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron DSP (retired)
Other: Chocolate Chip ribbon (retired)

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!