Friday, September 17, 2010

Who Dat?

Hey everybody!

Can you guess where I have been for the last few days? If you guessed New Orleans you would be correct & let me just say I saw Who Dat? all over the place. My husband & I went there to spend a few days with his dad who was down here on a bus tour from Ohio. It was a surprise to see how much has changed since I was there 19 years ago or even 5 years for my husband & I'm not talking about changes because of Katrina here. Bourbon Street itself has changed, but at least Pat O'Briens is still there with their Hurricane drinks. YUM!

The one thing I really enjoyed seeing was the National WWII museum, it's the only one in the country, although I did get in a little trouble there because I used flash photography & guess what that isn't allowed, OOPSIE!. Dummy me didn't see the sign, but I did run smack into it coming out of the exhibits, I think I need to have my eyes checked again!!! If you are in town, you gotta check it out! I can't wait to go back again, although next time we need to stay longer because 1 full day & 2 1/2 days with driving just isn't enough time to relax. Although I'm not sure my cats would agree that a longer stay is needed, they didn't seem to be happy that I had left them.

Sorry I don't have anything for you I hope to get back into stamping this weekend. Until then.... Laissez le Bon temp rouler translation Let the good times roll!



1 comment:

  1. Love it Terri! I'm from about an hour and a half from there (Lafayette). We don't measure in miles we measure in time. LOL I thought everyone did that until this year when Jeff Foxworth made reference to that. His wife is from around these parts. I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and I'm sure glad that you mentioned about no flash photography at the WWII museum. We are going in Nov and I would have definitely used it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!