Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Season of Simple Grace

After yesterday's frustration of a card, I wanted to try an easier design with just 2 colors, to let my brain recoup. I chose to do a Christmas card, while I am waiting on my order to come in later this week. One of my color choices, is an unexpected choice color for Christmas but after seeing Sandi MacIver's card I chose to do it with white instead of gold, because I had no purple, razzleberry or gold ribbon. I also changed the set as I am awaiting the set Sandi used & I can't wait to get it but I still won't have the right ribbon to totally case her card.
This card was started on the premise of this week's Mojo Monday sketch, but then it took a hard right turn. I hope you enjoy the outcome.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Sets: Season of Simple Grace (retired)
Ink/Markers: Craft White
Paper: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: 5/8" white satin ribbon, non-SU embossing folder, white embossing powder
Technique: Wet Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!