Friday, July 23, 2010

What a week....


I'm sorry to my readers if you are still with me that I haven't been around lately, although it isn't entirely my fault I've had some major conversations with my internet provider, they seem to keep dropping me & had no idea why. But I have been assured that the problem has been fixed so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it remains working cuz it really sucks to have no t.v. or internet. What did everyone do before these 2 things??????

So while I was away I had all these grand plans to do all kinds of projects. But you know how it goes, life gets in the way & then of course my mojo decided to up & leave me without saying goodbye (hope whoever she went to is treating her well). So all I have for you is cards that I have gotten in recent swaps.

Elizabeth Kratzer:

Angela Walters:

Shirley Northey:

Sheryl Brown:

Faith Epp:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!