Saturday, July 10, 2010

Watercolor Trio Blues

Heavens to Betsy, I realized 2 things yesterday, the 1st was that my preorder from June remained mostly untouched until last night when I put the sets together, the paper & such I still need to make a spot for so they remain in the box.. Ok I hope nobody fainted at that announcement I thought it was hard to believe too. The 2nd thing I realized as I started typing up this post was that all the swaps I did in May were all birthday cards, funny that I didn't notice that, guess I wanted to continue to celebrate my birthday month with all these cards.

The card I bring you today is from the floral swap

Ingredients:
Stamps- Watercolor Trio, SA Very Vintage
Ink- Night of Navy
Paper- Whisper White & Night of Navy
Other- Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain, Scallop Oval & Large Oval punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!