Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Missing & Swap Share

Sheesh, here I start a new blog & then disappear for a few days after the fact. I hope everybody had a nice 4th of July weekend, I mainly lazed around on the couch until today trying to rest my back as much as possible so it would stop giving me so much pain & remembered I haven't posted, oops! I was diagnosed with lumbar sciatica a month ago & recently started therapy for it, starting week 2 of therapy & keeping my fingers crossed that it goes by easier & less painful then the first week did, so please forgive my absence. Anyways enough rambling, I know you came here for the cards of which I haven't stamped lately for the above reasons.

For the next few days I am going to be posting some cards I received from hosting the Ebony & Ivory swap on VC Rocks & hopefully after that I will have a card or so of my own to show. I hope you enjoy the cards from these terrific stampers.

Alexandria Snider:

Angela Walters:

 Beth Ratliff
 

Brandy Campbell:

Carey Rogers:

Donna Rogers:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!