Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sounding Joy

Hello stampers,
     I have a few more Christmas cards to share, so bear with me over the next few days. Today's card uses a retired set, as I try to make use of them at least once if not a few times. I stayed up way too late to make sure all my Christmas cards were done. I didn't realize until after I was putting in this card into the envelopes that I happened to use Marine Corps colors.
     I started with a Cherry Cobbler Card Stock base, followed by a layer of retired DSP which I then attached retired Cherry Cobbler Ribbon. For the stamped piece, I used Very Vanilla Card Stock, stamping the star from The Sounding Joy Stamp Set in Crushed Curry Ink followed with the Joy in Cherry Cobbler Ink before adding the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock layer.   
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!