Thursday, October 19, 2017

BSU101817

Hello stampers,
     WOW, it's been a while since I've put ink to paper with the help of stamps. This week I let something go that took a lot of time & energy away from my stamping, so I hope to kick start my stamping mojo now that I'm not as stressed or frustrated.
     This week's BSU challenge was all about the colors of Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla. Those colors remind me of fall, not that I've seen too much of that yet, Mother Nature is keeping us on our toes here with the weather changes.  I started with an Early Espresso Card Stock base, followed by a Tangerine Tango Card Stock layer stamped with a leaf from the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set. Next, I stamped from the Merry Cafe Stamp Set-the cup & the outline stamp of the leaf using Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock; the inside of the leaf using Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight & Crumb Cake Ink; the lid using Early Espresso Ink on Early Espresso Card Stock. For the wrap, I used Daffodil Delight Card Stock with a sentiment from the set in Early Espresso Ink. After all the stamping was completed I die cut all the pieces out using the Big Shot & the Coffee Cup Framelits.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!