Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BSU060717

Hello stampers,
     Long time no see everyone! Life has been a whirlwind around here. Don't you ever wish that you can have a Calgon moment with stamps & let all your worries & problems just wash away? Yeah me too! I've got all these new things from the catalog & I haven't even touched them yet, how sad right?
     Today's card is for this week's BSU challenge which was all about Father's Day or Masculine cards. This card was done in Kerri's class but I thought I would use it here since it fit the bill & since I'm so behind on challenges & have touched anything I figured it would work before I missed another challenge which I really do hope to make some cards up for past challenges.
     Basic Black Card Stock was used as the base of the card. Next, retired Brush Silver Card Stock was run through the Big Shot using the Hexagon TIEF then layered on top of Basic Gray Card Stock. A 1" piece of Basic Gray Card Stock was then punched on one end by the Triple Banner Punch & added to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment stamp is from the now retired Urban District Stamp Set, stamped using Basic Gray Ink & fussy cut into a hexagon, it was then layered on top of Basic Black Card Stock which was also fussy cut around that to have a layer.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!