Thursday, April 20, 2017

BSU041917

Hello stampers,
     For this week's BSU challenge we chose the color combo of Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive & Crumb Cake. Now, when we decided on this color I had no idea what I was going to do for these colors but I figured I could do something floral & hopefully use all the colors. Well, I ended up finding another set that I thought would be better & since it hasn't seen any ink yet I thought it would be perfect.
     I started with an Old Olive Card Stock base, then layered it with some Tasty Treats Specialty DSP. Next, I took a piece of Whisper White Card Stock & using the Cool Treats Stamp Set started to stamp- the cone uses Crumb Cake Ink & the ice cream parts use Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz & Calypso Coral Inks. Both the cones & ice cream parts were stamped off once then stamped over it full ink. The sentiment was stamped using Old Olive Ink. This piece was then layered with Old Olive Card Stock before the whole card was assembled.
    Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!