Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BSU041217

Hello stampers,
     Well lookie here I got a challenge done the day it was actually due, I just forgot to post it. Today's challenge is a technique I never heard of but I found while searching for techniques on the web. Someone had made a technique page with it & it is called Classic Ink Wash, my take is you use a lined stamp & with an aqua painter you make the lines blurry. That's the best way I can explain it, although looking for that today brings a whole different technique up.
     I started the card off with a Dapper Denim Card Stock base, then followed it with a layer of Whisper White Card Stock that I stamped with a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set to look like rain using Soft Sky Ink & then stamped a sentiment from the Beautiful You Stamp Set in Dapper Denim Ink. For the main image, I used Whisper White Card Stock & stamped one of the girls from the Beautiful You Stamp Set in Dapper Denim Ink. Next, I went over the lines with an Aqua Painter in some areas in blurred better than others, but I like the end result.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!