Monday, February 27, 2017

Flower Shop Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Sorry I've been really busy & haven't done too much in the ways of stamping lately. To top that off I started getting sick last week, so trying to fight that off as well. BOO! I hate being sick especially when the weather has been almost spring like with 50's-60's weather. It's been a rather good winter here in NY if I do say so myself, although that means the animal rescues will have an early kitten season, I'm already hearing a few rescues have taken in mommas with babies. Hoping we can stay under the radar for a bit.
      Anyway, enough about my every day life you came here to see the card. We started with a Whisper White Card Stock base. Next, we took a layer of Crumb Cake Card Stock & stamped the flower bunch stamp from the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set using Crumb Cake Ink on the bottom & then stamped the birthday sentiment using Memento Black Ink. We then took a piece of the retired Strawberry Slush 3/8" Stretched Ruffle Ribbon & put it just below the middle of the card. For the flowers we used the big flower from this set & the small flower from the Petite Petals Stamp Set punched them out using the Pansy Punch & the Petite Petals Punch after watercoloring them with Aqua Painters using Strawberry Slush Ink & So Saffron Ink.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!