Tuesday, February 7, 2017

BSU020117

Hello stampers,
     Oh my it's been a while since I last posted. I'm catching up with last week's BSU challenge, which was theme based & we chose to do Valentine's Day/ Love.
     I started with a Blushing Bride Card Stock base, then followed by a layer of Whisper White Card Stock that I stamped using the SAB set Delicate Details in Real Red Ink. I like that you can make a background using all 5 stamps at once using the background block. Next, I stamped the heart from Bloomin' Love in Blushing Bride Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock, followed by the sentiment in the same set in Real Red Ink. Now, I'm usually good at lining back up the stamp if a section doesn't stamp off all the way, but not with this time, but I like the effect it made so I kept it. This was then backed by a layer of Real Red Card Stock then Blushing Bride Card Stock placed at an angle to finish the card off.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!