Monday, January 16, 2017

Sheltering Tree

Hello stampers,
     So while it is a bit cold in my area I thought this card just radiated Spring or I guess it could be more Fall type colors. This card was done in one of Kerri's classes that I haven't gotten around to showing yet.
     We started with a Whisper White Card Stock layer, then using the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set we stamped the trunk using Memento Black Ink in different ways followed by Old Olive Ink, Daffodil Delight Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink & Melon Mambo Ink for the leaves on the trees. I haven't figured out how I want to use this card yet, so I left off the sentiment. The stamped piece was then layered onto Basic Black Card Stock & then these were added to an Old Olive Card Stock base. A really quick card to make!
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!