Wednesday, January 25, 2017

BSU012517

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday, y'all! Today's BSU challenge was a theme & we chose to use anything in the new Occasions Catalog.
     I decided to use the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set. I started with a layer of Whisper White Card Stock, then used the biggest background flower stamping it with Sweet Sugarplum Ink in all four corner, followed by the outline flower stamp with Rich Razzleberry Ink. Next, I took the background leaf or as I like to call it grass stamp, stamped it off once with Old Olive Ink then full ink for the outline stamp. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in Rich Razzleberry Ink & the banners with Sweet Sugarplum Ink. To finish the card, I backed the Whisper White Card Stock with Real Razzleberry Card Stock, followed by Old Olive Card Stock & finished it with a Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock base. I really have to work with this set & see what other ideas I can come up with I was at a loss when I started the card.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!