Monday, January 9, 2017

BSU010417

Hello stampers,
     Happy New Year everyone! I finally got a chance to stamp a card for last weeks BSU challenge which was Stampers Choice.
     I decided to go with the new Sale-A-Bration Avant Garden Stamp Set. I started with a small layer of Whisper White Card Stock, where I stamped the stem & petals with Pear Pizazz Ink, the flower in Peekaboo Peach Ink , the inside of the flower with Tangerine Tango Ink & the sentiment with Memento Black Ink. I layered this piece with Basic Black Card Stock. For the next layered piece, I used the retired Fancy Frost Specialty DSP & sponged over it with Pear Pizazz Ink then finished off the card with a Peekaboo Peach Card Stock base.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!