Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Birthday Leaves

Hello stampers,
      I realized I hadn't shared this card with you so since it's considered more of a masculine card than a fall type card I thought it would be ok to share amongst all the Christmas cards, perhaps for that December birthday. This was a card I did in one of Kerri's classes.
     The base of the card is Basic Black Card Stock, followed by a layer of Crumb Cake Card Stock that was dry embossed using the Big Shot & the Woodlands TIEF. Next, 3 leaves were cut out using the Big Shot & the Leaflets Framelits using Gold Glimmer Paper, Crumb Cake Card Stock & Basic Black Card Stock. I can't remember the set the sentiment is from but you could substitute any for this card that you may have & embossed it using Gold Embossing Powder.  
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!