Tuesday, June 28, 2016

BSU062916

Hello stampers,
     Here we are another week of BSU challenges. This week we focus on ABC (Anything But Cards) or 3D, whichever you like to call it. These are things I don't do too much of since I'm running out of space to display in my craft room. One of my favorite places to go when I need something like this is Sam Hammonds Pootles Blog and this time is no different.
     I found this cute little bag that could be used as a wedding favor or as Sam says to put a few "sweets" in. This little bag was super easy to make and if you are inclined to make a few for yourself you can check out her video HERE.
     Unfortunately, I believe everything but the stamp set is now retired, but easily exchanged for current materials. I started off with a piece of the retired GO Wild DSP and followed Sam's directions securing it with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I used retired Whisper White Cotton Ribbon to secure the lid of the bag. Finally, I used a sentiment from Bella & Friends Stamp Set to make this a little bag of thanks.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!